Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dante's Cove @ Netflix

Okay, so I am being accused of only updating this blog every 2+ months or so. Hmmph!

So how about something fun to hold you over until I find time to do some real blogging? I see that Dante's Cove, Season 3 is out on DVD now. There is a rumor that there is a plot this season. I've watched every episode very, very, very closely and almost spotted one last year!

So of course, I bring it up in Netflix. Here is the Netflix page:



Look closely at the "Enjoyed by Members Who Enjoyed" section. The list is:

Dante's Cove: Season 1 (2-Disc Series)
3.0 Stars
Babylon 5: The River of Souls
3.0 Stars
Children of Dune (2-Disc Series)
3.8 Stars
Tom and Jerry Tales: Vol. 2
3.7 Stars
Jeopardy: An Inside Look at America's Favorite Quiz Show!
2.6 Stars

Huh? I guess the people that like the show are sci-fi kids who are into quiz shows and barely concealed flesh. Or something like that.

And in case you were wondering, yes I did add it to my queue and pushed it to the top.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ... 'friend' me on netflix. you should be able to find me there using 'barefootdyke@gmail.com'