Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Metal Water Bottles

Okay, so I am one of those people who drinks lots of water. From a bottle. I use the store-packaged water bottles occasionally especially when driving or about town. And I even fill it up at the kitchen tap (I like my well water), plus at various places like businesses.

Usually though I have a heavy duty plastic water bottle, pictured here. It's okay, insulated so that it doesn't sweat when I have ice water, and generally just fine. I read something back awhile ago about chemicals from the plastic, but I figured whatever.

Then I came across this article about stuff white people like, concerning the water bottle. Low and behold, I find out that what I'm really supposed to be doing is drinking out of a metal water bottle. I don't know, it's a stature thing I guess. I guess I need to go find me a pretty metal water bottle, like one of these.

But really, the purpose of this post is to tell you about a blog called Stuff White People Like. It is a riot, and you really must go read it!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigg metal water bottles

www.metalwaterbottlestore.com